Declarations of interest
- Councillor Tina Jones - Personal - Councillor Tina Jones declared a personal interest in this agenda item as she knew the applicant's grnadchildren.
- Councillor Emrys Wynne - Personal and Prejudicial - Councillor Emrys Wynne declared a Personal and Prejudicial interest in this agenda item as he had done so on the builing application connected to the applicants
- Councillor Meirick Lloyd Davies - Personal - Councillor Meirick Lloyd Davies declared a personal interest in this agenda item as the site was located close to his property.
- Councillor Merfyn Parry - Personal - Councillor Merfyn Parry declared a personal interest in agenda item 5 – Land adjacent to Maes Llan Llandyrnog Denbigh LL16 4HF, as he owned a business in the area which was run by a tenant. He also informed members he was a member of the Friends of Llandyrnog community shop in the village.
- Councillor Ellie Chard - Personal and Prejudicial - Councillor Ellie Chard declared a personal and prejudicial interest in agenda item 7 – Early Learners Day Nursery 13 Dyserth Road Rhyl LL184DW, as the applicant and one of the staff members at the establishment was known to her
- Councillor James Elson - Personal - Councillor James Elson declared a personal interest in agenda item 9 – Land off Upper Denbigh Road St. Asaph LL17 0LW, as his stepson lived at the adjoining property to the applicant.
- Councillor Alan James - Personal - Councillor Alan James declared a personal interest as he has a business account at Roger W Jones Ltd