SCRUTINY WORK PROGRAMME
To consider a report by the Scrutiny Coordinator (copy enclosed) seeking a review of the committee’s forward work programme and updating members on relevant issues.
11am – 11.20am
- Communities FWP - App 1, item 6 PDF 324 KB
- Work Programme Report - App 2E, item 6 PDF 285 KB
- Work Programme Report - App 3, item 6 PDF 299 KB
- Work Programme Report - App 4, item 6 PDF 278 KB
- Webcast for SCRUTINY WORK PROGRAMME
The Scrutiny Coordinator submitted a report (previously circulated) seeking members’ review of the Committee’s work programme and provided an update on relevant issues.
Discussion focused on the following –
· the reasoning behind the amendments to the Committee’s work programme since the last meeting together with potential future changes
· possible additional items to be allocated to the Committee following the Scrutiny Chairs and Vice Chairs Group meeting that afternoon for the October and December meetings in relation to flood defence schemes
· members were asked to submit any proposal forms regarding topics for scrutiny to the Scrutiny Coordinator in good time for the Scrutiny Chairs and Vice Chairs Group to consider at their meeting in November
· the Committee agreed to review the latest position with regard to items on their forward work programme at their next meeting in October.
RESOLVED that, subject to the above amendments and observations, and subject to any revised recommendations that may arise from the Scrutiny Chairs and Vice-Chairs Group which was due to be held that afternoon, to confirm the Committee’s forward work programme as detailed in Appendix 1 to the report.