SCHOOL ADMISSION ARRANGEMENTS FOR 2022-2023
Decision Maker: Lead Member for Education, Children's Services and Public Engagement
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
All Admissions Authorities are required to determine their Admission arrangements for the schools in their area. Denbighshire County Council is the Admission Authority for all Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools in Denbighshire. The Admission arrangements are determined on an annual basis, and must be completed by 15th April of the determination year. The determination year is the academic year commencing 2 years before the academic year in which the pupil will be admitted to school.
The determination year began on 1 September 2020 for Admission arrangements referring to the 2022-2023 academic year.
For Admission in September 2022, arrangements must be determined by 15th April 2021. These arrangements are very similar to those of the previous year with no major changes other than the required dates.
Record the specific decision made by the Lead Member as per the recommendation in the report; to determine School Admissions arrangements for Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools in Denbighshire for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Reasons for the decision:
A decision is required to determine the Admission arrangements for Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools in Denbighshire, for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Interests and Nature of Interests Declared:
No interest to declare .
Publication date: 01/04/2021
Date of decision: 01/04/2021
- School Admissions March 2021 PDF 193 KB
- Appendix 1 - School Admissions Arrangements 2022-23 (English) PDF 348 KB
- Appendix 2 - School Admission Numbers Sept 2022 PDF 34 KB
- Appendix 3 - Impact Assessment School Admissions Arrangements 2022.23 PDF 96 KB
- Appendix 2 - School Admission Numbers Sept 2022
- Appendix 3 - Impact Assessment School Admissions Arrangements 2022.23
- Atodiad 1 - Trefniadau Derbyn Ysgolion 2022-23 (Cymraeg)
- School Admissions March 2021 Cym